- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 1 day ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 12 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 21 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 27 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 37 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
We Can’t Wait To See What The Market Does With Jos. A Bank Today (JOSB)
Friday night is a classic time for companies and government to take out the trash — release some bad news so that people forget about it over the weekend.
Still, 8:05 on a Friday night is a very unusual time to drop a big earnings warning, which is exactly what suits retailers Jos. A Bank did last week.
Sam Ro wrote up the warning, which basically had two main points.
2012 net income was going to be about 20% lower than it was in 2011.
Customers stopped responding as much to the company’s promotions, and it blamed stuff like the election, the fiscal cliff, and the weather.
We’re eager to see how the market reacts to this huge news, as well as the unusual timing of the release.