- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 12 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 13 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 13 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 21 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 46 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
What Is Truth?
For most of my life, humanity has been in a critical mass separation of belief systems. Many humans operate from a belief that there is no one absolute truth, that the human race is characterized by a number of different belief systems. We are a young race separated in our truth when it comes to topics such as the origin of our species, God, or other concepts that are deemed unusual. Throughout history, we have seen the suppression of people and information who were seeking wisdom and knowledge. Plato, for example was someone who questioned everything, he also shared knowledge from civilizations that preceded him, like Atlantis. He was sentenced to death by the Aristocratic families simply for teaching others how to question what they were told about reality. Galileo is another one that comes to mind, his work was burned and condemned by the church, who in my opinion have connections that go back to the ruling bloodlines in Plato’s time. A more modern example could be an individual like Dr Brian O’Leary, or other brave men and women who have come forth in favor of certain truths. Intellectual and spiritual authorities have always suppressed elements of our reality to obtain more control over the people. This concept is becoming an absolute truth for the critical mass of humanity, and it is still done today. A wise being once said that the wisest one knows that he does not know anything at all. This is true, the pursuit of wisdom and truth must begin from a place of curiosity and an open mind. At the same time, to be totally convinced of your truth, and to live in your truth is not something bad. I can indeed imagine a race of billions united in their truth instead of separated by their belief systems. In order to get to truth, the human race must go through many experiences, on an individual and collective level. We are waking up to many new truths and concepts of our reality, that doesn’t mean we are waking up to one absolute truth, or maybe we are? Either way the quest is snowballing in the right direction for the human race. 2013 beyond is the acceleration of the planet in the direction it chooses to go, for individuals and human beings as one race.
The dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment, far outweigh the reasons sighted to justify them. There is a very grave danger, that an announced need for secrecy, will be seized upon by those wanting to carry it’s meaning to the limits of official censorship. We are as a people, opposed to secret societies – JFK