- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 2 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 13 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 14 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 15 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 15 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 22 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 23 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 48 days ago
What Wall Street Traders Are Reading This Weekend
Monday is a holiday in the US, but the preparation for the re-opening of markets has begun.
Dave Lutz of Stifel, Nicolaus passes along some of the stories that are catching traders’ eyes this weekend.
We summarize and sample them here:
- NYT: In China, Widening Disontent Among The Communist Party Faithful
- 23 dead after Algerian siege.
- Economic advisor says the Bank of Japan should slow up on the easing if the yen falls too hard.
- Bloomberg: Oil Caps Longest Run Of Weekly Gains In 14 Months
- The Barron’s Roundtable
- Bloomberg: Wheat Caps Biggest Advance Since July On US Drought
- Transcripts from 2007 show how slowly the Fed was to react to the US crisis.