- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 49 days ago
12 Quotes to Help You Through a Challenging Time
We all experience tough times. Sometimes we handle them very well, sometimes they stick around for a while and other times we just really need to hear or read something that puts everything into perspective. Over the years I can say that on many occasions it was a simple saying, paragraph of text or quick realization that pushed me through a tough time and onto a path of feeling much clearer and lighter about life. Of course there was inner work to go along with it, but this was often triggered by words.
I have compiled a list of some favorite quotes and reflections that might help any of us through a tough time. Remember though, it’s not just about forgetting about our problems and moving on, but about truly understanding why the challenge was tough to begin with, and which of our perceptions or beliefs made it that way. This way we can disempower them, move on and be less “triggered” the next time something arises. This is one way to gain true peace within ourselves.
1. “The difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how you use them.” – Unknown
2. “Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.” - Eckhart Tolle
3. “Just as ripples radiate from the place where a stone is thrown into a pool of water, our sometime-unconscious thoughts, feelings, emotions, and beliefs create the “disturbances” in the Field that become the blueprints for our lives.” – Gregg Braden
4. It’s important we set aside expectations and simply go with what presents itself in our lives. Sure we can make plans, set goals, and take steps to make them happen, but remember to not attach to them and flow with what changes occur. Be open to adjustments. This way, we will always notice the silver lining in every scenario.
5. “Death is a stripping away of all that is not you. The secret to life is to “die before you die”–and find that there is no death.” – Eckhart Tolle
6. “If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.” – Mary Engelbreit
7. “The hardest struggle of all is to be something different from what the average man is.” – Charles M Schwab
8. “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” – Wayne Dyer