- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 12 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 13 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 21 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
Antioxidants: A Definition
1. A chemical compound or substance that inhibits oxidation.
2. A substance, such as vitamin E, vitamin C, or beta carotene, thought to protect body cells from the damaging effects of oxidation.
In essence, it’s a pseudonym for vitamins, and nothing else. No different than labeling sodium, potassium, and magnesium as electrolytes and paying athletes to tell the world that Gatorade is the only place they can get these said ‘electrolytes.’
If I were to dig even a bit deeper and page my way to ‘beta carotene’:
-any of several orange or red crystalline hydrocarbon pigments (as C40H56) that occur in the chromoplasts of plants and in the fatty tissues of plant-eating animals and are convertible to vitamin A. (A precursor to a vitamin)
You can crawl the inter-web and scrounge up plenty of evidence proving that excessive multi-vitamin intake can cause cancer, yet you will never find a commercial for One-A-Day Carcinogens Metastasizing since 1901™.
It’s nothing but a ploy. A scheme in which they market only a piece of the puzzle while the consumer is left to swallow the whole shebang.