- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 2 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 13 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 14 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 15 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 15 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 22 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 23 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 48 days ago
Bus Station Erupts With Heckling At Argentine Finance Minister And His Family
Things are looking bad for Argentina’s economy — central bank reserves are at 2007 lows due to capital flight, inflation is heading up, and the IMF is ready to punish the country for manipulating economic statistics.
This is not the time when, as a Minister of the Economy, you want to get caught coming back from vacation in Uruguay with your family.
But that’s just what happened to Vice Finance Minister Axel Kicillof, a young father, and his wife as they were taking the Buquebus shuttle home from beach spot Colonia del Sacramento in Uruguay, La Nacion reports.
You can check the video out below courtesy of infobae.com. It’s only about 6 minutes long but La Nacion reports that the heckling lasted for about a half an hour.
If you don’t speak Spanish, what the crowd is saying is a collection of… “Thief, thief, thief! (Ladron!)” and the chanting is “Caradura!”, which doesn’t have a direct translation in English but is what you call someone who has a lot of nerve — in a bad, bad way.
Things get really interesting around 5:00 when Kicillof carrying his son and with his wife (wearing stripes) boards the shuttle and the crowd gets closer to him and shouting louder.