- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
CHART: One Of The Tightest Correlations To Gold You’ll See
Gold prices may be impacted by a variety of factors like inflation, the dollar, fear, etc.
But one of the most powerful factors driving prices is probably jewelry demand, which accounts for more than half of all gold demand.
And jewelry demand has been booming thanks to rising wealth in the emerging markets, where gold offers cultural value.
US Funds’ Frank Holmes’ recent gave a presentation at the World Money Show where he outlined his gold “love trade.”
One of his charts correlated gold prices with the rise of wealth in China and India. And the correlation is pretty tight. Check out one of the straightest lines you’ll see: