- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 days ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 32 days ago
Dan Loeb Is Reportedly Booking Some Profits On His Herbalife Trade
Loeb, who runs Third Point, started selling a few weeks ago and has continued to trade around the position, the source said, including this past Friday when shares surged.
Third Point maintains a position in Herbalife, the source said.
Loeb’s initial investment placed him squarely against another hedge fund titan, William Ackman, whose billion dollar short bet and fiery battle with Carl Icahn has been the talk of Wall Street ever since the two men brawled on CNBC’s “Halftime Report” on Jan. 25.
(Read More: Icahn, Ackman in Epic Showdown of Billionaires)
Icahn revealed on Thursday evening, through a filing, his own long position in the company which caused shares to soar.
In a live interview on CNBC on Friday, Icahn said he believes the company is undervalued.
(Read More: Icahn to CNBC: Why I’m Betting on Herbalife)
When reached by phone on Saturday evening, a spokesperson for Third Point declined comment.