- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 days ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 26 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 32 days ago
Dear Wall Street, This Is What You Should Wear Tomorrow During The Blizzard
New York City and New England is about to get hit with a massive blizzard, but Wall Street will still be going to work tomorrow.
So what are you supposed to wear when you’re being blasted with freezing wind, ice and snow in your face, while walking from the cab or subway into your office?
“No MDs [managing directors] are coming in through this snow, especially on a Friday. So basically, feel free to wear whatever,” a bank source told us.
That being said, there are still rules you should follow.
We’ve put together these tips with the help of some of our well-dressed friends to stay warm and still look good.
- If your office is giving you a casual day, wear khakis or dress slacks. (Don’t wear jeans!)
- For your commute, make sure you wear boots. The salt on the sidewalk can ruin your dress shoes. For the boots, think along the lines of LL Bean boots, Hunter Boots, rubber soled dress boots or galoshes.
- Be sure to carry your banker bag, but you do that everyday, duh. Use it to keep your loafers and an extra pair of socks for when you get to work.
- You can probably get away with ski socks or cashmere socks. Since it’s Friday, some guys and Wall Street firms are wearing crazy socks anyway.
- If you think you’re going to be cold when you’re outside, opt for heavier fabrics for your suit such as flannels or tweeds.
- Or, you can always wear long johns underneath your suit. Just make sure you’re not going to be too hot when you’re inside the office.
- Other suggestions include your overcoat, snow coat, scarf, gloves and a sweater.
Hope this helps. Good luck out there!