- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 2 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 12 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 15 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 22 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 28 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 38 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
DHS & Local Police Purchase Shooting Target Pictures of Pregnant Women, Children, & the Elderly
No more hesitation targets depict gun wielding pregnant women, children, and the elderly
In a shocking display of what may be on the horizon, a company that provides realistic shooting targets for the Department of Homeland Security and local law enforcement has produced a line of targets that includes gun wielding pregnant women, children, and the elderly.
The targets are intended to give officers experience in dealing with the need to use deadly force against someone who they usually wouldn’t even consider hurting.
Law Enforcement Targets, Inc, the company who is providing these realistic targets, has seen widespread criticism after multiple original reports went viral across the internet.
In an official response to Reason.com regarding their line of “No Hesitation” shooting targets, the company had this to say:
“The subjects in NMH targets were chosen in order to give officers the experience of dealing with deadly force shooting scenarios with subjects that are not the norm during training.
I found while speaking with officers and trainers in the law enforcement community that there is a hesitation on the part of cops when deadly force is required on subjects with atypical age, frailty or condition (one officer explaining that he enlarged photos of his own kids to use as targets so that he would not be caught off guard with such a drastically new experience while on duty).
This hesitation time may be only seconds but that is not acceptable when officers are losing their lives in these same situations.
The goal of NMH is to break that stereotype on the range, regardless of how slim the chances are of encountering a real life scenario that involves a child, pregnant woman, etc. If that initial hesitation time can be cut down due to range experience, the officer and community are better served.”
In the last two years and, more specifically, in the last ten months we have seen the Department of Homeland Security purchase upwards of 2 billion rounds of ammunitionwhich they have, in turn, claimed was for solely for training purposes.