- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 2 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 12 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 15 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 22 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 28 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 38 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
Four Steps That Will Help You to Turn an Overwhelmed and Stressed Out Day Around
Some days when you do your work things go just as planned.
On some days there are a few small bumps in the road.
And on some days things simply get overwhelming in school, at work or in your business.
You feel the pressure and stress rising inside of you. You become unfocused and dark thoughts start to brew and fill your mind.
But such days don’t have to continue that way. You can often turn them around or at least make them a lot less uncomfortable and more focused again.
Here’s what I do when I feel trapped in one of those days.
First, just breathe and calm your mind and body down a bit so that you can think a little more clearly.
I do this by first sitting down. Then I breathe with my stomach for a minute or two. During this time I keep 100% of my focus on the air going in and out.
I find this is always a good start when the mind is racing and the stress and overwhelm make everything feel tough.
2. Zoom out.
I have often found that zooming out a bit alleviates stress and inner pressure.
When you feel trapped and like the world is pressing down on you then it is easy to get a very unhelpful perspective on things.
So I ask myself: Will this matter in 5 years? Or even 5 months?
This allows me to see things from a broader perspective.