- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
Guns For Beyonce Tickets? Hip-Hop Mogul Proposes Free Concert Passes In Buyback Program
Guns for Beyonce tickets? If one hip-hop mogul has his way, it could be true.
The New York Daily News reports that Michael “Blue” Williams, president of Family Tree Entertainment and manager to acts like Cee-Lo Green and Outkast, has plans to offer goods like Beyonce concert tickets to New Yorkers willing to hand in their firearms. Williams is hoping to raise $ 100,000 for his “Guns for Greatness” program and get the support of the New York Police Department.
“The Beyonce show is coming to Brooklyn; the Jay-Z show is coming to Yankee Stadium,” the 43-year-old Bronx native told the Daily News on Monday. “Our goal is to reach out to individuals who are in my industry, in my world and who I have an association with and get their support. I think we should all work together to help get guns off the streets.”