- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 1 day ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
Here Are The Big Market-Moving Events For Monday, February 11 (ACAS, RDN)
By admin on February 11, 2013
In terms of market-moving events, Monday is about as sleepy as it can get, with only one important French economic release, and only two notable U.S. companies reporting earnings.
Here’s what you need to know:
- At 2:45 AM ET, French Industrial Production numbers will be released. Analysts surveyed by Bloomberg expect that industrial production in France fell by 2.1% in December when compared to the previous month, and by 0.2% when compared to the same time period a year ago. In November, French industrial production fell by 3.5% from the previous month, but was 0.5% higher than the same month in 2011.
- American Capital (ACAS) is will post it’s fourth-quarter earnings report before markets open on Monday. Analysts surveyed by Bloomberg expect that the private equity firm will report earnings-per-share of $ 0.25.
- The Radian Group Inc (RDN) will also post earnings before markets open, at 6 AM. Analysts expect the credit enhancement company to post a loss of $ 0.51 per share.