- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 1 day ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
Here’s How Quiet It’s Become In Markets
Boy, things have gotten quiet in markets.
Michel Block of Phoenix Partners sums it up:
We’ve gotten to the point where a five handle range overnight seems exciting. SPUs are up 3 within that range as we come into 7AM ET. The Euro Stoxx is up 16 bps at this hour, with France outperforming after some better than expected data, and Spain and Italy continue to lag on the same respective corruption and political issues that have magically plagued them right after every politician on earth crowed that Europe’s problems were solved. Most of Asia was closed overnight and that has dampened activity and likely volatility as well, but as the EU Fin Mins meet and the G20 Fin Mins prepare to meet at the end of the week, a lot of jawing may kick up more dirt than expected. Happy Monday!