- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 days ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 26 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 32 days ago
Japanese Financial Markets Made A Seismic Move Last Night
I was fortunate enough to guest host this morning on Surveillance on Bloomberg TV.
The big word that everyone was using: SEISMIC.
That’s the best way to describe what’s going on in Japan, where the yen is plummeting and the Nikkei is just going bonkers.
The stock market rallied 3.7% (!) while the dollar surged to 93.7 against the yen.
The premature departure of the current Bank of Japan governor is the latest catalyst. But more generally, investors are starting to get convinced that the new prime minister Shinzo Abe will apply monetary and fiscal shock therapy to the economy.
Via Nikkei.com, here are the moves in both the Nikkei and the yn.