- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 16 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 22 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
John Deere Explains What’s Going On In Global Agriculture In 8 Slides (DE)
It looks like things are going to slow down for American farmers after months of crazy receipts, according to John Deere’s latest slides on the state of the farm world.
After a year of record profits, income is expected to flatline heading into the next planting year as weather moderates.
But outside of North America — and Europe, of course — the rest of the world looks pretty good, and Deere is actually revising its global growth outlook upward.
We pulled eight key slides from Deere’s 38-slide presentation that explains what’s going on.
Crop prices will come down starting next planting season.
That’s in part because crop yields will go up as weather becomes more favorable.
As a result, revenues will also be down slightly.