DON’T MISS: Sneaky Ways Retailers Track Your Every Move >
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
Lululemon Fanatics Fly Across The Country To Save A Few Bucks On Yoga Pants
Lululemon almost never discounts its merchandise.
So when its $ 98 stretch pants go on sale, fans go crazy.
Carylye Wisel at The Cut braved Lululemon’s warehouse sale in New Jersey and wrote about the experience.
Wisel took a 5:30 a.m. train from New York City to the sale, where she met other Lululemon enthusiasts.
Once there, she found long lines, security guards, and people who had flown across the country for the event.
“(One woman) chimes in with war stories from Chicago’s Lululemon Warehouse Sale (much crazier than this),” Wisel writes. “Turns out she and her friends booked a flight to New York the second they heard Long Island would be hosting this year’s sale, and flew in specifically for it.”
The woman told Wisel that she got to New Jersey with just two hours to spare and booked a hotel room across the street from the sale.
The sale included $ 55 pants–a deep discount from the usual $ 98.
Still, it’s not difficult to see why Lululemon customers are among the most fanatical in retail.