- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 days ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 26 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 32 days ago
SOLD: The Sick Bachelor Pad Townhouse A Hedge Fund Manager Made From 7 Apartments
G2 Partners managing director John de Neufville turned two triplexes (purchased in 2002 for $ 2 million) into one massive bachelor’s pad and sold it for $ 17.3 million, according to WSJ.
Sure it was a great investment, but this place looks really hard to part with.
“I didn’t feel like I needed to live in a 7,000-square-foot house by myself,” Mr. de Neufville said.
That means he’s said goodbye the hot tub on the roof, the huge gym, the wine-tasting room, 6 bedrooms, five full and two half bathrooms, two kitchens and six working fireplaces.
Sothebys’ Jeremy and Robin Stein had the listing.