- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 2 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 13 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 14 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 15 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 15 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 22 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 23 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 28 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 38 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 48 days ago
Some Black History Month Preciousness: Toddlers Pay Homage To African-American Achievers
Children Channel African-American Achievers For Black History Month
Photographer Eunique Jones solicited the help of a few young faces to pay homage to some notable African-American achievers for Black History Month.
via Miss Jia
This just might be one of the cutest things I have seen in a long time.
Photographer, Eunique Jones, launched an amazing campaign in honor of Black History Month, showcasing a famous figure for each day of February with the help of some adorable children.
As a motivational speaker and a photographer, I recently realized that my lens can also be my microphone. For Black History Month, I wanted to create a campaign that would empower and excite young people about their history and their future in a creative and yet relatable way. I thought about my two sons and how they were both born during President Barack Obama’s election and re-election.
How awesome is that?! From there, I began to think about all of the individuals, past and current, who have and/or continue to blaze new trails and pave the way for the future. Because of Them, We Can.
Too adorable! Check out a few more precious pics on the flip…