- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 8 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 18 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 24 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 34 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 51 days ago
SPAIN’S PM FACES HUGE CORRUPTION SCANDAL — Internet Explodes With Mockery Over This Image
Suddenly, the Spanish government is swirling in a massive corruption scandal.
Opposition politicians are calling on Rajoy to resign, a move that would bring unwanted political instability to one of the Euro’s most vulnerable nations.
Rajoy is remaining defiant, and yesterday he held an emergency televised address to rebuke the claims.
However, this image of reporters covering Rajoy via monitor is being used to make him look like a coward.
The internet is having a field day.
Via @daraconn2, here’s a fake image of Rajoy having a press conference with Angela Merkel
And via Juan de Lorescha, here’s Rajoy getting the adulation of his party.
And here’s a crude comparison of Obama and Rajoy.
For Obama it says: Here’s A President Appearing.
For Rajoy, it says: Here’s A F*&(ing Disgrace.
Spain’s IBEX fell 1.6% on Friday amid this growing issue, more banking sector losses, and the end of a short-selling ban.
Watch this space on Monday.