- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 6 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 12 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
The Chinese Government Doesn’t Want People To See These Luxury Commercials
China’s TV watchdog, State Administration of Radio, Film and Television (SARFT) has ordered all radio and television channels to cut advertisements that promote corrupt “gift giving”. From Xinhua:
“Ads on some channels have encouraged people to give gifts like luxury watches, rare stamps and gold coins, which has publicized incorrect values and helped create a bad social ethos, according to a circular issued by the State Administration of Radio, Film and Television (SARFT).”
While it isn’t clear which commercials could be targeted, some luxury brands have seen their stocks decline on the news.
Note: It isn’t clear if these commercials will be banned. China hasn’t released a list of commercials that is targeting.
Burberry released this commercial ahead of the Chinese New Year holiday.
Source: Jing Daily
Cartier’s Destinee commercial starring Michelle Chen appears to be targeted at Mainland Chinese tourists.
This commercial coincided with the opening of the Swaroski’s ‘sparkling secrets’ exhibition in Shanghai.