- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 18 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
The Sun – An Essential Element of Good Health
David Huting/Waking Times
“Along with food, air, and water, sunlight is the most important survival factor in human life.” -The National Institute of Mental Health
In the past 100 years, the majority of people around the world have transitioned from working outside all day to being stuck inside, with artificial lighting. 100 years ago we didn’t have sunscreen. Oddly enough, skin and other cancers have been on a dramatic rise in the last four decades, especially in more recent years – despite increased sunscreen usage and less overall sun exposure.  Once one understands thatsunlight is essential for a healthy body and strong immune system, the link becomes clear; it appears that sunscreen and lack of regular sunlight is more of a cause of cancer and health problems than the sun itself!
In this article I’ve compiled an array of intriguing factual information about the Sun, to help highlight its importance as an essential part of a healthy lifestyle. My hope is that after reading this, you’ll be inspired to go out and spend more time in the sun every day – even during winter – because it does far more than just feel good and make you tan! First, let’s look at some basic truths related to the Sun:
The Sun Provides Life To Almost Every Living Thing On Our Planet
“Much of the nutritional energy utilized by life on this planet comes through the thin leaves of plant: with a mechanism called photosynthesis. Through microscopic pores in the leaf called stomata, the plant absorbs carbon dioxide. From the roots below, water is absorbed and brought through tiny veins to the leaf. Tiny chloroplasts of multiple chlorophyll molecules drink specific rays of the sun, utilizing those waveforms to split water into hydrogen and oxygen atoms. The resulting hydrogen atoms combine with with carbon dioxide to form carbohydrates, while oxygen atoms are released into the air as oxygen gas. The carbohydrates form sugars, starches, and cellulose within the plant, directly providing fuel to plant-eating species, and indirectly providing fuel for those species that eat plant-eaters. None of this could be possible without the energy of the sun.”
The Sun delivers a full spectrum of ultraviolet and infared rays – many invisible to the human eye. Human technology has been unsuccessful at replicating this.
Although many of them are filtered by our atmosphere, the bands of light we “see” and don’t “see” from the sun are vast and essential for many other organisms and animals on our planet as well as our body’s internal systems. (Example: bees see ultraviolet light to help them find pollen.) While there has been technology used to try to imitate this such as “full spectrum lighting” and tanning beds, the fact is that neither of these offer an effective dose of natural sunlight. There is no substitute for the real thing.