- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 2 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 12 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 15 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 22 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 28 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 38 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
UPDATE: The Italian Chart That Has Europe On The Edge Of Its Seat
Everyone’s talking about it: The Italian election polls.
In two separate notes we’re reading this weekend, analysts are putting the spotlight on the closing gap between Silvio Berlusconi’s conservative party and the mainstream left party headed by Pier Bersani.
First from State Street, a very clear chart showing hos Berlusconi’s party is closing. This makes Europe very nervous.
Now here’s the same chart from BofA/ML, which reveals another bit of information. The light blue line is the 5-star Party headed by populist comedian Beppe Grillo. If he gains and the Monti coalition slides, that makes a left coalition harder to form post-election.
Keep watching this space.
Reminder: We’ll be LIVE on the ground in Italy. Please send us tips/advice on people we should meet and what to do.