- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 13 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 14 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 15 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 23 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 48 days ago
Video: Is Anonymous Making it Easier For Gov’t to Take Over the Internet?
On February 5, 2013 it was announced that the White House plans to establish a new Interagency Working Group to to Counter Online Radicalization to Violence… In a statement posted on the White House website, Quintan Wiktorowicz, the White House Senior Director for Community Partnerships on the National Security Staff, said the Interagency Working Group to Counter Online Radicalization to Violence will be responsible for developing plans to implement an Internet safety approach to address online violent extremism, coordinating the Federal Government’s activities and identifying additional activities to counter online radicalization.
“Violent extremist groups ─ like Al Qaeda and its affiliates and adherents, violent supremacist groups, and violent “sovereign citizens” ─ are leveraging online tools and resources to propagate messages of violence and division,” stated Wiktorowicz.
The internet is facing a multiple attacks, but the implications aren’t obvious till you look at all of them combined.
Quote from the video: “It should be abundantly clear here that when they make this statement they are trying to group in anti-government activists – like us.