- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 days ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 26 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 32 days ago
Video: Judge Napolitano Analysis of Obama’s Cyber Security Executive Order
In Tuesday’s State of the Union address, President Obama announced that he had signed an executive order aimed at boosting the country’s cyber-defenses.
One of the key pieces of the order, according to the Department of Homeland Security, is an effort to increase the sharing of information between the government and private companies. Judge Andrew Napolitano stopped by Fox and Friends this morning to discuss what this order means.
The judge said he understands that cyber-attacks are a “major issue,” but he pointed out that the danger over time is that Americans will see their freedom of expression on the internet hindered because people will think twice before they write something on a website or in an email.
“You can say whatever you want (on the internet) to whomever you want, whenever you want, however you want and the government can’t regulate you, the government can’t punish you and you don’t need the government’s permission. That’s terrific, because if the government enters in this, soon you will need their permission, they will punish you, they will restrict you and they will know what’s going on,” said Napolitano.