- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 21 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
Video:Chris Dorner Manhunt – Charred Body Remains Found in Cabin
Charred human remains have been found in the burned-out cabin. It is believed to be what is left of the fugitive ex-cop Christopher Dorner’s body, but identification could take days or weeks, LAPD said.
Former LAPD officer and suspected killer Christopher Dorner had barricaded himself in a cabin in a wooded area around 80 miles from Los Angeles, following a shootout that wounded at least two officers and a car chase on Tuesday.
One of the deputies wounded by Dorner was airlifted to a hospital and later died, while the other is currently undergoing surgery and is expected to survive.
Law enforcement agents surrounded the cabin and threw smoke bombs in a bid to lure Dorner out, who reportedly retaliated with similar tactics in an attempt to elude authorities.
Several hours into the standoff, the cabin caught fire and slowly burned out, with no signs of anyone trying to flee the building. It is still unknown what caused the fire, but there were reports of explosions inside the building as authorities exchanged shots with the suspect.
During the operation, authorities asked the media to discontinue their live aerial broadcast and withhold from tweeting live updates from the scene. Law enforcement shifted off of public radio frequencies right after announcing a plan to “go ahead with the burner,” users on Twitter said.
During a press conference on the hunt for Christopher Dorner, LAPD spokesperson Andrew Smith called on the suspect to end the bloodshed. “Enough is enough, it’s time to turn yourself in,” he said, suggesting that the suspect was watching the news inside his hideout. “It’s time for this incident to be over.”