- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 49 days ago
What Are YOU Doing to Be The Change?
Ghandi’s powerful and straightforward quote etches a profound and deep imprint for the fate of humanity. For years, I, like many others complained and became frustrated by the daily events that have unfolded and continue to unfold on our planet. It is easy to fall into the trap of blaming and feeling powerless, thinking that we cannot make a difference in the world. The world you see, hear and read about in mainstream media is one of struggle, separation, violence and fear. How can we feel empowered as individuals when we are bombarded daily with images and stories of human beings suffering around the world and in our own backyards? It’s easy to feel hopeless and helpless when you have roles and responsibilities that consume most of your day and you can’t be, “out there,” making a difference and changing the system actively.
Majority of the population are not activists, or in an authoritative role as a well-known figure or philanthropist. Because of this, many believe that they can’t make a difference in the world for they simply don’t have the time, energy, means or support to do so. But this is all an illusion. This illusion has been created by those who have made the structures that are currently in place on this planet that are keeping us in a state of fear, suffering and of separation. It has been designed this way for those in power to stay in control and for us to view ourselves as beings that are subjected to what is taking place outside of us. We are conditioned from an early age to believe that in order to have a voice and to make a real difference in the world we have to become a success and play a certain role in society to be recognized and heard.
Many have this idea that the world will become a better place when certain institutions, governments, the economy etc. make changes. Human beings wait around for situations and people to change, believing that their lives will become more peaceful and enjoyable as a result. If we keep this belief in tact, we will be waiting around for centuries for this to be the case. Change first starts with YOU and only with you. What we think about and how we feel about our world and ourselves greatly impacts our physical reality. We are energetic beings in a constant motion of emitting and receiving energy. What we focus on and put out into the world then creates our reality. As energetic beings we are far more powerful than what we have been told and led to believe. When we fully step and stand in our power we assist the planet in a variety of ways.
It’s obvious that if we believe the information we are fed daily, we will consistently remain in the same state. As empowered individuals we have to make the personal choice to stop this cycle and do our inner work to see lasting change on Earth. If we want to achieve peace we must be peace. We must do the inner work to clear all that resides within us that isn’t of a peaceful nature. If we want to experience unconditional love, we must work on loving ourselves unconditionally and accepting all parts of our being. If we want to achieve oneness, we must clear all of the beliefs and ideas that we are separate from one another. If we want to live on a cleaner planet, we must make the necessary changes to be environmentally conscious. It takes concerted effort, dedication and consistent energy and focus on making this happen, but this is the only way we will really see true change occur.