- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
Ya Big Dummy: 17 Year-Old ATL High School Student Pulls A Plaxico And Shoots Herself In The Leg!
Another day, another school shooting.
Grady High School Student Shoots Self In Leg
Atlanta police tell FOX 5 a 17-year-old person shot herself outside of Grady High School on Wednesday morning, causing the school to go on lockdown for over two hours. Atlanta Public Schools says the person is a student, and they don’t know if the shooting was accidental or intentional.
Police say the shooting occurred at around 9:40 a.m. They say the student was between buildings of the campus, and not inside, when the shooting happened. They say they do not know why the student was on the campus with the gun. Police reiterated there is not a gunman loose on campus.
Atlanta Public Schools tweeted that there are no reports of any suspects on campus, and that the gun has been confiscated. Police say the 17-year-old student suffered a wound to her upper leg, and was transported to Grady Memorial Hospital in stable condition.
A student tells FOX 5 the gun may have been in her pocket when it went off. Another student says he heard a “pop,” but didn’t think anything of it at the time.
That’s exactly what her dumb a$ $ gets for bringing a gun to school.
Image via Doug Evans/FOX 5