- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 1 day ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 2 days ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 16 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 17 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 18 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 26 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
10 Scientific Dogmas That Should be Questioned to Support Our Evolution
Buck Rogers/Activist Post
The default scientific worldview of physical materialism is a paradigm that is being challenged in these paradoxical times. Technology continues to support human evolution, while also creating immense mindless destruction. Meanwhile, many people are having powerful spiritual experiences, unexplainable by science, that are causing an evolution in our inquiry into the nature of reality.
It seems that science and spirituality rarely co-exist, and in order for our worldview to evolve and our plight to improve, some of the rigid conventions of modern science should be re-examined.
Perhaps the most important belief of modern science worthy of further examination is the idea that nature is mechanical and constant, and that the universe was created out of nothing at the moment of the Big Bang, then instantly imbued with all of the laws and behaviors it would need ever more. In this paradigm, the habits of nature do not evolve, nor do the forces of nature. These remain constant, and that which cannot be explained is relegated to hallucination or cultural programming.
Gravitational force, for example, is an empirical physical constant that is difficult to measure accurately. Known as ‘Newton’s Constant,’ or ‘Big G’, this number is used in measuring the gravitational force between two bodies, and is taken from averages measured around the world. In recent years, ‘Big G’, has varied by more than 1.3%, a rather dramatic fluctuation.
Is it possible that the force of gravity affecting planet earth could be naturally fluctuating throughout the day, or that it changes in relation to other celestial bodies or events?
Under the current scientific paradigm, we may never know if gravity does in fact fluctuate because it is considered a ‘constant,’ and therefore no further investigation is warranted, thus demonstrating how, as a belief system, science contradicts its primary purpose as a method of inquiry.
Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, known for his forward-thinking works on the theory of Morphic Resonance, and author of the book, Science Set Free, gives us ten scientific dogmas that should be challenged with serious inquiry. Doing so would open up a tremendous new world of possibilities for re-examining the one riddle that science cannot solve: What is the nature of the human mind?
- Nature is mechanical – All creatures and systems in nature are but lumbering robots fulfilling a genetically programmed role.
- Matter is unconscious – Stars, plants, animals, water, etc, are just material things and therefore do not and cannot have consciousness.