- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 12 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 18 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
11 Detox Tips for a Super Spring Cleanse
Spring is almost here. It is the perfect time to do a detox, particularly after we’ve been breathing in poor indoor air quality, had less sunlight, and perhaps gotten less activity than usual. Detoxifying is the antidote and can spell increased energy, fewer allergy symptoms, reduced hormonal imbalances, improved digestion, clearer sinuses, normalized blood pressure, fewer moods swings, sharper mental ability, improved sleep, healthier skin and much more. Here are 11 tips to get you started on a healing spring cleanse:
1. Cut back or eliminate meat and dairy products at least for a while to give your body a break. Meat is highly acid-forming in your body, can be a strain on the kidneys and intestines (low water, no fiber and requiring plenty of energy to digest) and dairy is mucus-forming and many people lack sufficient enzymes to properly digest it. Discover how to make dairy-free yogurt here.
2. Don’t eat it if you can’t read it. Read labels on the healthy food selections you choose. Most of the harmful preservatives, synthetic flavors, and other artificial ingredients have long, complex names. If you find ingredients that you can’t read or pronounce don’t buy it and definitely don’t eat it. Choose fresh foods that come in Nature’s packaging: fruit and veggies.
3. Take out the trash…from your diet, that is. I probably don’t have to tell you what constitutes “trash:” fried and sugary foods, and the 3 Ps: processed, prepared and packaged food since they tend to be full of trans fats, sugar and food additives.
4. Veg it up. Make at least 70% of every meal vegetables. That’s easier to do than you think: enjoy a fresh vegetable juice, a large green salad or a plate of steamed, roasted or stir-fried veggies.
5. Simplify your meals. Smaller, simpler meals eaten more frequently throughout the day not only help ease the burden on your digestive system, they also balance blood sugar levels. Unstable blood sugar levels are linked to weight gain and mood and energy fluctuations.
6. Use herbs to give your body a boost. Milk thistle is a proven liver-regenerator and detoxifier, dandelion and uva ursi are well-established kidney-restoring herbs, sea buckthorn extract powder helps heal the lungs and flaxseeds help eliminate toxic material from the intestines. Follow package instructions for the herbs you choose.