- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 40 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 49 days ago
Accuser Took Stand In Steubenville R@pe Trial And The Conviction May Not Be End [Video]
Ohio attorney general Mike DeWine announced today that the state will be convening a grand jury to investigate whether there could be additional indictments or charges in the Steubenville rape case.
“A grand jury is an investigative tool that is uniquely suited to ensure fairness and to complete this investigation,” DeWine said at a news conference after today’s verdict. “And this community needs assurance that no stone has been left unturned in our search for the truth.”
Trent Mays, 17, and Ma’lik Richmond, 16, were both found delinquent — the juvenile court equivalent of guilty — today of the sexual assault of an intoxicated 16-year-old girl.
Both were sentenced to at least one year in juvenile jail and could be held until they are 21 years old. Mays was sentenced to an additional year for a charge related to distributing nude images of a minor.
Attorneys for both of the defendents said they plan to appeal.