- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
After 30 years of arthritic pain, 57-year-old man sees relief after eliminating meat and dairy
(NaturalNews) Thirty years ago, Curt Griffing was told he needed to “learn to live with it,” after being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, described as a chronic, progressive disease resulting in inflammation in the joints. He decided that he didn’t want to and sought alternative options to the suggested pain killers and joint replacement surgeries.
Griffing eventually discovered a raw plant-based diet void of meat and dairy, and after reluctantly giving up some of his favorite foods, including cheese, he found relief from the rheumatoid arthritis. “I haven’t been to a doctor since,” said Griffing.
With the belief system that the body’s required nutrients are destroyed when heat is applied to foods, he fully adopted the lifestyle, began sharing the concept with others and brought his three children up eating a raw, vegan diet as well. Griffing’s television repair shop in the town he lives is slowly being converted into Raw Food Central, a business that promotes the raw food, vegan diet through food prep demonstrations, education, and continued support for those that want to convert to a similar way of living. Besides raw vegan courses and workshops, Raw Food Central includes a grocery co-op taking raw food and produce orders each week.
Griffing is passionate about the new lifestyle he has embraced, and after saying goodbye to the standard diet, he is now typically consuming smoothies and large salads with nuts and raw food dressings each day.
Among Griffing’s children and customers of Raw Food Central, there have been many reports of improved health with raw foods, including weight loss, cleared skin from acne, lowered blood pressure, lowered cholesterol, improved symptoms of Type II diabetes, and improved conditions related to chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), depression, Celiac disease and insomnia. Others report improved energy levels and an overall feeling of well being.
Sources for this article include:
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039401_arthritis_red_meat_dairy.html#ixzz2My7nDEhn