- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
Break Ups: Malcolm-Jamal Warner Dumps “Brokenhearted” Regina King Because “He Wasn’t Feeling It Anymore”
Dayuuuum Theo! That’s cold. Malcolm-Jamal Warner has officially called it quits with actress Regina King.
Via US Weekly reports:
Theo Huxtable is once again a single man. After over two years of dating, Malcolm-Jamal Warner has split with girlfriend Regina King, a source confirms to Us Weekly — and it wasn’t the most amicable of partings. “He said he wasn’t feeling it anymore,” the source adds, explaining that Warner, 42, asked King and her young son (with ex-husband Ian Alexander Jr.) to move out of the house they shared. “She’s still very brokenhearted,” says the insider of the Southland actress, 42.
Friends since the 1980s when both were child TV stars — Warner on The Cosby Show and King on 227 — the twosome only rarely opened up about their romance. “I believe the universe has a plan, and we probably wouldn’t have been ready years ago. We both had to do whatever we had to do to be ready for each other now,” Jerry Maguire actress King told Parade in January 2012.
Said Warner in an October 2011 interview with BET: “We like to protect what we have because it’s very special and very precious . . . But I will say that it’s a relationship that makes all the sense in the world.”
The couple shot down engagement rumors in early 2011. King divorced Ian Alexander Sr. after a decade of marriage back in 2007. Warner has never wed and has no children.
“Malcolm and I have a lot in common,” King told Essence in January 2011. “we’ve both been child actors and were also blessed to be raised by incredible mothers who instilled good values in us. Things are maturing nicely.”
Theo just broke up with Brenda like that — put her and her son out of his crib and now they gotta move back to 227.
We kid! Seriously though Regina, don’t be too upset you are way too bangin’ and cool for the cornball Huxtable son. Keep your head up and keep it moving.
Photos of the couple during happier times below: