- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 1 day ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 12 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 21 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 28 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 38 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
Clap Back: Kelly Rowland Puts Angry Bird Keyshia Cole In Her Place! “Destiny’s Child Matters More Than Her Anyway”
Kelly Rowland Responds To Keyshia Cole’s Comments About Michelle Williams
Keyshia Cole and her big fawking mouth (and tweets) have gotten her in a lot of trouble on Bandwidth Boulevard lately. She’s talked greasy about Michelle Williams, her Twitter followers, hell even her sister Neffe isn’t above catching a piece of Keyshia’s wing-flapping tirades.
Via Rolling Stone
You reunited with Destiny’s Child at the Super Bowl. Keyshia Cole received some blowback for criticizing Michelle Williams’ performance on Twitter. Do you have any thoughts on her comments?
It didn’t even make it on my radar until other people brought it up. It didn’t even matter. We had a wonderful performance, and that’s all I cared about. I was with my sisters and the three of us matter to each other, and that’s all that counts. We matter to a lot more people, with all due respect, than her. So, I really don’t care what she said.
Take that, take that, take that…heaux.
Kelly also took some time to talk about her new album Talk A Good Game and “getting nekkid” for her fans enjoyment.
“Kisses Down Low” is a flirty, fun song. Is this indicative of the direction of Talk a Good Game?
“Kisses Down Low” is just a piece of the story of Talk a Good Game. I’m really honest on this album. There’s another song that I have, “Dirty Laundry.” Even the title track is about relationships – the ins, the outs – all the interesting moments of relationships. I’m really ready for people to hear this album. It’s kind of hard to keep it to myself.
“Dirty Laundry” is an intriguing title. Are you naming names?
It’s the first time I’ve been so stripped away and naked. I had help with that, and that help was the-Dream. I was in the studio with Dream and he said, “I just want you to get deeper. The people want more. They want to be led into your life and know more about you.” And I said, “Oh, God!” It’s really nervous, because you don’t know what people are going to say. In this moment, I really don’t care. [Laughs]
Did you give your exes or whomever a heads-up that they would be aired out?
You know what? No, I really don’t give a shit. [Laughs] It’s nothing like that. My mom would say, “The truth shall set you free,” so no matter what truth that is, I think it’s important to be honest about it.
We haven’t always seen eye-to-eye with Kelendria, but handled this one with class and still made her point.
Image via Instagram