- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 8 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 10 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 18 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 24 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 34 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 43 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 51 days ago
Did Rich Dollaz Finally Dead Erica Mena For His Ex? Box-Lickin’ Boo Thang Says LHHNY Star Was Slangin’ Snatch Overseas!
Monday’s episode of “Love & Hip-Hop New York” introduced us to a new character, Tiffany, who admitted to becoming “scissor sisters” with Erica Mena in order to spy on her and discredit her to former boo thang Rich Dollaz. Unfortunately the whole business backfired after Rich took Erica back into his double bed, but that hasn’t stopped Tiffany from waging a bit of an online war with her rival.
Check out some of her Tweets from this week:
It all started out pretty tame, with a few b**ches and hoes sprinkled here and there… Then Tiffany pulled out the heavy artillery:
WOW… Do you believe it? We sure wouldn’t put it past her.
Tiffany concluded her tweets toward Erica with a boo’d up pic of her and Rich.
Do you think she got him back for real?
Hit the flip to see what Erica had to say…