- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
Epitome Of A Bad Mother? M.I.A. Goes On Twitter Rant Over Shady Baby Daddy Trying To Take Away Her Custody Of Their Son
No one on the corner tweets daggers like her…
M.I.A. Goes On Twitter Rant Against Benjamin Bronfman Over Custody Of Son
M.I.A. is fighting a new battle, and this time it involves her four-year-old son. The “Paper Planes” hitmaker took to Twitter to air out her custody battle with the boy’s father, Benjamin Bronfman.
The couple, who was never married, had a son named Ikhyd in February 2009. They have since separated, but are now engaged in an ugly battle for custody.
M.I.A. took to Twitter to call out Bronfman, who is the son of Edgar Bronfman, Jr., former CEO of Warner Music Group. “BEN you cant take my son away from me ‘The mother,’” tweeted Maya. “Just because you have money doesnt mean you hav ethe right.”
She claims that Bronfman’s family wants full custody of Ikhyd. “WOW. THE BRONFMANS WANT TO TAKE MY CHILD AWAY FROM ME . WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THAT ? THEY NEVER SEE HIM,” said Maya, whose new album Matangi is due this year.
“Every child needs the MOTHER , I GREW UP WITHOUT A DAD . If grew up without my mother i wouldnt be here.”
Sounds like despite all her worldly musings, ol’ Maya has baby daddy drama just like most other single mothers.
Image via Splash