- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 2 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 12 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 14 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 15 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 15 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 22 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 23 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 28 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 38 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 48 days ago
Get Your Life Together: Kimmy Cakes Miscarriage Scare Serves As “Wake-Up Call” To Slow Down And Stop Attention Sloring So Much
Ho sit down… We didn’t want to be the ones to say it, but we’re glad Kim Kardashian finally got the message.
Via Page Six reports:
Kim Kardashian is awaiting tests from doctors after her miscarriage scare, according to sources, and friends say the experience has been a “wake-up call” for the pregnant reality star who’s never met a photo-op she didn’t like. After we exclusively reported that Kim had to be rushed to doctors after she returned to LA from Paris fashion week, her sister Khloe posted a note to fans yesterday to thank them for their concern, writing, “Mommy and baby are doing fine and just taking it easy.” But behind the scenes, we hear Kim is panicked as doctors carry out tests following her scare. “She’s awaiting test results,” said a source. “Kim’s really scared — this has been a wake-up call that she really needs to slow down and take care of herself. Friends are telling her to lay off the high heels and the high fashion.” But another source close to Kamp Kardashian said simply, “Kim didn’t feel well, she went to doctor, had some tests and all is fine. He ordered her to rest.” The mother of Kanye West’s baby’s been photographed working out daily to control her weight and appearing at promotional events galore. “She’s very responsible about meeting all her appointments. But she realizes this is something serious.”
Kardashian returned to Twitter today to update her followers on her status. She wrote, “Thanks for all the well wishes, I’m doing fine! Just resting…have a good weekend. Love you guys!”
We’re glad Kim is feeling better and hopefully she’ll chill on all the gym and traveling she’s been doing.
Hit the flip to see her Flashback Friday post dedicated to baby daddy Yeezy.