- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
Ho Sit Down Go Back To Jail: Colorado Movie Massacre Gunman James Holmes Pleads “Not Guilty” To 166 Counts Of Murder And Appears In Court Looking Even Creepier Than Before
Judge Enters Not Guilty Plea For Aurora Gunman James Holmes
After eight months of rotting in a jail cell for senselessly opening fire on a theater full of moviegoers last summer, scumbag psycho gunman James Holmes appeared back in court “unprepared” to enter a plea on his behalf
even though he knows damn well he’s guilty as fawk.
via CBS News
A Colorado judge has entered a plea of not guilty on behalf of James Holmes, the former graduate student accused of killing 12 people and wounding dozens more in a shooting rampage inside a Colorado movie theater last summer.
Holmes’ attorney told the court that he was not ready to enter a plea, but the judge entered a not guilty plea for him and said he could change the plea to not guilty by reason of insanity, reports the Associated Press.
Holmes sat silent, but alert, throughout the hearing, alternately appearing to look at the judge and stare into space.
Holmes, who is facing 166 counts, mostly of murder and manslaughter, has spent the past eight months behind bars. He was reportedly restrained in a psychiatric ward for several days during the fall out of fear he might harm himself.
To be found not guilty by reason of insanity, Holmes has to prove that he did not know right from wrong when he committed the crime of which he is accused.
Prosecutors say Holmes planned the massacre well in advance, ordering arms and ammunition through the internet and dressing in paramilitary gear on the night of the assault. Police also found explosives in his apartment that had reportedly been rigged to go off when authorities entered.
Ummmmm, yeah ok. Good luck to this fool’s lawyers with proving him not guilty “by way of insanity” when police have solid evidence of his plot to kill before hand.