- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 2 hours ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 8 hours ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 4 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 17 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 24 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 30 days ago
Jesus Take The Wheel: New York Mother Stabs Her Daughter 31 Times Then Commits Suicide!
Whatever happened to just getting grounded and having the phone confiscated? SMH
New York Mother Stabs Daughter 31 Times Then Commits Suicide
A doctor has killed herself after stabbing her seven-year-old daughter 31 times – leaving the girl’s father to find the grisly scene.
Victoria Vovchik, 45, was found dead in her master bedroom in New City, New York on Thursday afternoon, with her daughter, Ava Sangavaram, lying nearby.
Officials said the young girl had been stabbed 31 times, including across the throat, and was rushed to Westchester Medical Center, where she is listed in critical condition. She has undergone surgery and is expected to survive.
The bloody scene was discovered by Ava’s father, Dr. Kristappa Sangavaram, when he visited the home. He called 911 and police arrived at the upscale home just after 1 p.m.
Dr Sangavaram, 68, did not live with Vovchik and their daughter, but co-owned the home.
He had been married to a different woman for several decades until her death last year, his son Preeth Sangavaram, told The Journal News.
The elder Sangavaram and Vovchik had never married but remained friends and shared care of Ava.
‘It’s a touchy situation because he had a child with her (Vovchik) but wasn’t married to her,’ Preeth Sangavaram, 29, told The Journal News. ‘The child was very important to him, so he always tried to maintain a healthy relationship.’
Based on the messy nature of the their relationship Sangavaram was brought in for questioning, the police have no reason to suspect him in any foul play.
Amazingly, despite Ava’s severe injuries, she has undergone surgery and is currently in the ICU.
What a piece of isht this Vovchik beyotch is, too bad she didn’t survive so we could watch her rot in prison.
Image via NBC