- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
Kandi Esplains Her “Tardy For The Party” Lawsuit Against Kim Zolciak, “That Ho Can’t Be Makin’ No More Money Off My WORK!”
What had happened is… In light of the recent lawsuit she filed against former friend Kim Zolciak involving the song they created for years ago, Kandi is keeping it all the way gangsta about why she had to file them papers!
In an exclusive statement to HipHollywood, Kandi explained that she did want to file the suit, but had no other choice, saying:
“It’s time for the whole ordeal to be over. I asked TuneCore to take the song down in December 2012. They did. Kim sent an affidavit to put it back up, which they did. TuneCore then informed me that in order for the song to be taken down permanently I would need to file suit to have it removed. I never wanted to go that route but after being told that it is the only way to get the song removed, I had no other choice.”
Kandi penned the hit smash for Kim back in 2009, but has expressed several times over the years that she wasn’t properly compensated for her royalties.
Kim also released a statement, claiming that Kandi’s actually been overpaid and the lawsuit is a publicity stunt, via TooFab:
“This is nothing short of a publicity stunt, I find this lawsuit funny yet sad. Coming after me now and this song is 4 years old? I have in fact overpaid Kandi and have documents to prove it and my legal team will handle this accordingly.”
Kandi however refuted those claims telling HipHollywood,
“This is not a publicity stunt. I no longer wish for anyone to benefit from the work that Don Vito and I created.”
Kim’s “RHOA” spin-off, ironically titled “Don’t Be Tardy,” premieres on April 16th. We’re sure this lawsuit will be a hot topic on the show, especially since fellow cast mate Phaedra Parks is representing Kandi.
Isht is real… Kandi basically created a whole brand for Kim and the beyotch has been nothing but disrespectful. Can you blame her for the lawsuit?
Get ya paper Kandi!