- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 1 day ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 12 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 22 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 28 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 38 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
Making It Rain On Them Scary Hoes: Magic Johnson Offers Lebron James $1 Million To Enter All-Star Dunk Contest!
You gonna leave all that money on the table Bron Bron??
Magic Johnson Offers Lebron James $ 1 Million To Enter Dunk Contest
Magic Johnson is giving LeBron James a million reasons to consider the slam dunk contest.
The Hall of Famer says Friday during ESPN’s pregame show that he will put up $ 1 million if James finally enters the marquee event of All-Star Saturday night.
James has always refused to enter the contest, but he’s recently been putting on a dunking show before Miami’s games, reigniting interest in seeing him take part.
Johnson says: “Please LeBron, get in the dunk contest. I’m going to put up a million dollars. A million dollars to LeBron. Please get in the dunk contest. I go every year. I want to see you out there. A million to the winner.”
The NBA currently pays $ 100,000 to the winner and $ 50,000 to the runner-up.
Stop pu$ $ y-footing around and give the people what they want Lebron! The sooner you do it, the sooner they will get off your back. Besides, you could take that million dollars and donate it to a good cause.
That said, the dunk contest has been TERRIBLE in recent years. Are you even remotely interested in seeing King James take flight during All-Star weekend?
Image via AP