- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
Mike Vick Says “I Ain’t Scared Of You Muhfuggas!”, Vows To Continue Good Works Despite Death Threats
These death threats wanna hold him back
Michael Vick Vows To Continue His Charity Work Despite Death Threats
According to TMZ reports:
Michael Vick says he will not be bullied into seclusion after receiving serious death threats — and vows to continue working with community service organizations in the wake of the scare.
TMZ has learned … Vick — who cancelled his book tour after “credible threats” were called in to several Barnes & Noble stores across the country — says he refuses to let his haters control his life.
Vick’s rep tells us … “Regardless of the past threats, he has millions of fans around the world and has been receiving countless messages of support. He will continue to keep an active schedule working with charities.”
Mike will continue to work with the Team Freedom Outreach (recreation and visitation programs for youth detention centers) and the Veterans of Foreign Wars organization. We’re told Mike has security measures in place in case more threats are made and plans on giving cops a heads up before he visits the centers.
“Mike is committed to helping make his community a better place,” Vick’s rep says … adding, “[he] is determined to continue his work with charity and helping others.”
Seriously, Michael Vick has kept his nose clean for YEARS, done an exorbitant amount of charity work, and people are STILL mad?!?! Crazy thing is, these people that love dogs so damn much wouldn’t give a red cent to help poor black kids or the homeless. SMFH!
Image via AP