- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 23 hours ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 12 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 13 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 14 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 14 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 21 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 22 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 27 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 37 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 47 days ago
New Hampshire Marijuana Legalization Bill Defeated
A bill to legalize marijuana in New Hampshire is dead after a House vote Wednesday. The measure was defeated on a vote of 239-122 with no debate. Democrats supported the bill on a roughly two-to-one margin, while Republicans opposed it by roughly the same margin.
The vote against the bill came after the Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee voted 12-8 last month not to pass the measure.
The bill, House Bill 337, would have removed marijuana from the state’s criminal code, effectively ending marijuana prohibition in the Granite State, but did not contain any provisions for taxation and regulation of cultivation and sales.
Another marijuana legalization bill, House Bill 492, is still alive, but is stuck in the Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee with no vote scheduled. That bill would allow people to grow up to six plants and sets up a scheme to tax and regulate marijuana commerce.