- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 13 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
Oops Dot Com! Baby Bumpin’ Tamar Braxton Baby’s Sex Revealed By Big Mouthed Friend Tiny
Tamar is not going to be happy….
Tiny Reveals Sex Of Tamar Braxton’s Baby
Via HuffPo reports:
She’s having a boy! By “she” we mean Tamar Braxton who revealed last week that she and husband, Vince Herbert, are expecting their first child; by “boy” we mean the sex of the baby that was accidentally revealed by fellow reality TV star Tameka “Tiny” Harris.
In an interview with HipHollywood.com, Tiny’s excitement got the best of her, prompting the unplanned confession:
I know everything about this baby. And I know…I was gonna say what it was. I know the baby’s name. Of course I know what it is, and I’ve seen HIS little face. She has a 4D picture…Oh.
Tamar and Vince’s baby boy is a welcome surprise following news from their doctor that they were going to have fertility problems.
“I just burst out laughing… It’s like, ‘What you talkin’ about, boo?’” Tamar told People magazine about what it was like getting the news that her first child is on the way.
She added that since her good news was revealed, she’s been bombarded with unsolicited advice from her mother and her sister Toni, a mom of two boys.
“My sisters are making me feel more maternal because they’re crazy. They’re giving me advice on how to be a mother and be pregnant,” she said, joking that not even they know the sex of her child. “I can’t tell my sisters because my sisters will tell everybody,” she said.
Looks like she should have kept Tiny InTheDark.com, too, boo.