- 13 WAYS TO KNOW IF THE GOVERNMENT IS READING YOUR EMAILPosted 1 day ago
- 13 Ways To Know If The Government Is Reading Your EmailPosted 1 day ago
- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 5 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 15 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 16 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 17 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 18 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 25 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 25 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 31 days ago
Party Poopers: Justin Bieber’s Swirly Birthday Bash Interrupted By Beef With Club Security Over Underaged Jaden Smith!
It’s all fun and games until you have to show ID…
Justin Bieber In Confrontation With Club Security Over Jaden Smith Attending Nightclub Party
Looks like Justin Bieber’s happy birthday had a very unhappy ending. Shortly after heading out to celebrate turning 19 years old on Friday, March 1, the singer returned to Twitter with a short but telling summary of his night.
“Worst birthday,” he tweeted to his more than 35 million followers. The tone of the message was in stark contrast with his excitement from earlier in the day, when he wrote, “Gonna be fun tonight. Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes. 19!”
So what went wrong? A source at London’s Cirque du Soir, where the “Nothing Like Us” crooner was celebrating with friends including Will Smith’s son Jaden Smith and British singer Ella-Paige Roberts Clarke, tells Us Weekly that there was a confrontation between Bieber’s team and security at the venue. The source of the scuffle was Smith, who at 14 isn’t old enough for the club scene.
“There was never any mention of Jaden being there, so when he showed up, it caused problems,” the insider tells Us, noting that Bieber and his entourage were at the club for just 15 minutes or so before the incident. “They could have stayed if Jaden left, but Justin wanted to be loyal to his good friend.”
First things first, didn’t club security KNOW that Jaden was only 14 when they allowed him into the club in the first place?! Furthermore, where the hell are Will and Jada that they allow their 14-year-old son to just go traipse around London unsupervised with piff-puffin’, sizzurp-sippin’ Justin “I like ‘em black” Bieber?!?!
Image via Splash