- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 11 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 12 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 13 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 13 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 20 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 21 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 26 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 36 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 46 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 54 days ago
Reversing the Mental Side Effects of the New World Order
Bernie Suarez/Activist Post
Contrary to those who prefer to demonize anyone taking a strong stand against the globalist one world government’s plans, fascism, and tyranny; it is one of the most important ways to fight what is being scientifically proven to be one of the greatest mental afflictions humanity faces.
Neuro-imagining studies demonstrate the effects words can have on the brain. Studies show that exposure to various negative words and visuals and stimulus factors can have a deteriorating effect on the brain. Fear has a deteriorating effect on the brain, as does the threat of tyranny, fascism, ‘terrorists’, war, financial collapse, catastrophes, outer space threats and all the engineered fear and gloom the corporate media and Hollywood regularly bombard us with today. Knowing the deteriorating effect words and images have on the brain doesn’t stop government from using negative words and fear-generating tactics in conjunction with their media to bombard people with cognitive weapons of mind destruction.
Conversely the effect of positive words are known to us; humans equally respond to positive meaningful words, images and other physiological techniques that induce relaxation, potentiate harmony, warmth, calmness and overall mental comfort.
Our fund of knowledge about how humans operate makes us all the more responsible for addressing and exposing the mass manipulation of people by government, the media and Hollywood (Government Media, Hollywood Complex). This complex is now clearly seen to be pushing the masses into a mental direction that is opposite and contrary to what each human wants deep down inside. No one wants to see war or be involved in war, no one wants to think they are in danger that only the government can save them from. This is a very fearful place to live mentally.
The GMH-Complex is setting aside the most important essence of humanity, our capacity to create ideas, to reach for our individual dreams and to thrive, and they are replacing it with a collective conscious of fear, gloom and subservience. It is placing humanity in a situation where its mental comfort does not come from within but instead it comes from knowing that their government cares about them so much and is looking out for their safety and protection. This GMH-Complex engineered state of mind also requires that all citizens be alert at all times and ‘alert’ implies a state of vigilant awareness and anxiety and encourages paranoia and fear. This paranoia and fear is encouraged in their movies and mass media messages.
Apparently we are to believe the government is concerned for your physical well being and that your mental and spiritual well being is not important. This notion would be true if we were only physical beings. The greater part of us, it turns out is human consciousness. Something not experienced is out of sight and out of mind like it doesn’t exist. Consciousness is what we are and it is inseparable to the human experience.
Being that we are consciousness we owe it to ourselves to bring ourselves to a place where we can all thrive as human beings. We all seek to be who we want to be, to have meaningful experiences and to accomplish that thing we want to do that is at the core of what we value the most. This is certainly a significant purpose for our existence on Earth and I can think of no other greater purpose.