- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 49 days ago
Success is All About Taking Responsibility for Your Life
Success is all about taking responsibility for your life. That means not blaming others when things don’t go right. It means taking responsibility for everything that appears in your life. For the failures as well as the things that go right. It means looking insideyourself and not outside…. And if you think about it, that’s really empowering.
Most people on this beautiful planet that we live on, walk around imagining that life just happens to them… it never occurs to them that they have any control over any of the things that show up in their life. It never occurs to them that they have choice… the power to choose… the power to change…
The power to choose what they think… and what they believe… The power to change their lives at any given moment in time… from one of ‘life is just happening to me’ to one of ‘I’m in charge’. And of course the moment you are in charge you can make things happen. You can step into your personal power. You can live your dreams.
You can take your courage in both hands and step outside your comfort zone, into that big wide world where amazing things can and do happen. You just have to trust. To trust something bigger than yourself and move forward knowing that you are in partnership with something bigger, trusting your impulses and intuition.
Yes there will be mistakes and failures along the way but you just have to pick yourself up, brush yourself off and keep going. That’s what you do when you’re climbing your own Everest, whatever it may be, whatever you desire to achieve. That’s how you get to the top. When a little child is learning to walk he spends a lot of time falling over, but he doesn’t give up; he just gets up again… and again… and again… And one day he just walks.