- Video: Piers Morgan Says Obama is Borderline Tyrannical: ‘Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny’Posted 3 days ago
- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 14 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 15 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 16 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 16 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 23 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 24 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 29 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 39 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 49 days ago
The 7 Keys to Unlocking Your Inner Greatness
Who was your favorite childhood superhero?
Mine was Wolverine from X-Men. He had brute strength, intimidating claws, mutant healing factor, and a pretty cool haircut. So what’s not to like, right?
And although I didn’t have the claws, I did get injured often while playing sports, so I appreciated my ability to heal and bounce back quickly.
What I loved most about the world of superheroes, even more than all the X-Men combined, was the idea of the X-Men School for the Gifted actually being real.
Wouldn’t that be incredible?
Normal people like you and me walking around with hidden powers just waiting to be released.
Just imagine being approached by Xavier and having him tell you, “You [insert your name here] are truly special. You have powers and abilities unlike anyone else, and they need to be developed.”
Well, unfortunately the X-Men School is not real, but the good news is this: YOU are special. You have powers and abilities inside of you unlike anyone else, and they need to be developed. Or maybe I should say released.
Seven Ways to Unlock Your Inner Greatness
1. Identify Your “Mutant” Power
Wolverine has claws; Gambit has mental powers; and you have (fill in the blank). All of us have a special power or powers (a.k.a. talents), but not all of us have identified them just yet. The fastest way to identify yours is to be on the lookout for activities that come easy to you but are hard for others. We tend to take our unique gifts for granted because we assume everyone does what we can do.
2. Take Responsibility for Your Gifts
Winston Churchill said, “Responsibility is the price of greatness.” That means you need to own who you are and what you do. Your talents come with responsibility, so it’s your duty to commit to developing them and actually using them.
You must choose to Step Up!
3. Exercise Your Greatness
I never would have achieved my goal of being a pro athlete without properly exercising my unique talents, as Greatness is a muscle, and muscles need to be exercised. Take every opportunity to put your personal greatness to work. Your mantra should be “No job is too small.” The more you see your powers in action, the more confidence you’ll gain and the more opportunities will come your way.