- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 10 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 11 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 12 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 12 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 19 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 20 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 25 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 35 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 45 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 53 days ago
What Is Wrong With This Picture?
Tatted up…..with a Netflix logo
Man Tattoos Netflix Logo On His Body
Want free Netflix for a year? Just tattoo their logo on your body like this guy.
A Netflix subscription lasts for a year, but a tattoo is forever.
Myron Robinson proved his love for the popular video-streaming company by getting ‘Netflix’ tattooed across his pelvic region.
The aspiring fashion designer tweeted a photo of his new ink at Netflix and the company responded by giving the Kokomo, Ind., resident a free one-year subscription.
Hope it was worth it….but we’d guess not. SMH.