- FAMILIES OF DECEASED SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBERS ARE MAKING SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENTPosted 9 days ago
- European Commission to Criminalize Nearly all Seeds and Plants not Registered with GovernmentPosted 10 days ago
- After the Tragedy in Boston, More Government Surveillance is Not the AnswerPosted 11 days ago
- Video: Obama To Ohio State Grads-Reject Voices That Warn About Government TyrannyPosted 11 days ago
- AMERICANS FEAR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN TERRORPosted 18 days ago
- The Art of Catching Government False Flags in Real TimePosted 19 days ago
- SECRET GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS REVEAL VACCINES TO BE A TOTAL HOAXPosted 24 days ago
- WIKILEAKS: THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH YOUR IPHONEPosted 34 days ago
- Poll: Close to 1 in 3 Americans Believe in World Government and a New World OrderPosted 44 days ago
- US Government Sued For Pesticides Killing Millions Of BeesPosted 52 days ago
What The Hell?? Dad Finds Knife In 2-Year-Old Son’s Store-Bought Elmo Birthday Cake From Walmart
Either the folks at Walmart need to get it the fawk together or someone is lying!
Via WGME 13:
An incident at a Walmart in Auburn is causing stores across the country to make some changes. A Lewiston father says he found a knife in his son’s birthday cake. Nathan Bibeau says when the family was cutting his son’s Elmo-themed birthday cake up, he found a pairing knife underneath the cake. The family called Walmart right away.
News 13 contacted Walmart, who released this response, “This should not have happened. We’re thankful no one was hurt and sincerely apologize to our customers for their experience. We are reaching out to the family to resolve this.”
Walmart says it is also taking immediate action to make sure this doesn’t happen again. The store is pulling that particular paring knife from its bakery in Auburn and considering pulling the knife from bakeries across the country. Bibeau tells News 13, Walmart did offer him a refund but he believes that’s still not enough.
“We’re not going to get that second birthday back,” said Bibeau. Bibeau says he has spoken with a lawyer and is considering legal action.
Of course they are considering legal action. SMH.